A clip-on flash supports the TTL light control system for the latest digital SLR cameras. The Sunpak PZ42X TTL Shoe Mount Flash can be moved 90 degree upward 180 degree to the left and 120 degree to the right flexibly supporting bounce shooting and other operations. The focal length display can be switched between the digital display (APS-C) and the 35-mm film size converted display on the LCD. Numerous functions and user-friendliness have been combined and condensed in this body.
PZ42X to be workable with E-TTLII and E-TTL
- Fully compatible with Canon TTL systems
- AF Assist Light supports better autofocus performance in the dark (up to 16 ft.)
- EV adjustment (-1.5 -1 -0.5 0 +0.5 +1 +1.5)
- Large panel with bright easy-to-read LCD display
- Flash-coverage scale on LCD screen
- Automatic Shutdown mode shuts off flash from after several minutes of inactivity