This Pentax SMC FA 645 33-55mm f/4.5 AL Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens with an aperture range of f/4.5 to f/32 and 35mm equivalent focal length of 26mm to 43.5mm is built for use with medium-format PENTAX 645 mount cameras. Addressing common wide angle issues two aspheric aspects significantly reduce distortion field curvature and common aberrations. High-refraction and low-dispersion glass a three-group floating zoom and 15.7-inch minimum focus distance assist with maintaining image quality. It features an 82mm front filter thread and an eight-blade diaphragm to balance out-of-focus spots.
- 35mm focal length equivalent of 26mm–43.5mm.
- Aperture range of f/4.5 to f/32.
- Angle of view of 80° to 53° which equates to 65° to 43° on Pentax 645 digital cameras.
- Lens construction of 11 elements in 8 groups.
- Low-dispersion glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and maximize sharpness.
- Accepts 82mm threaded filters.
- Minimum focusing distance throughout the zoom range is 15.7″.
- Super Multi Coating increases light transmission as well as helps to eliminate ghosting and flaring.
- Works with both film and digital formats.
- Aperture ring and focusing distance scale.
- Eight diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas.