The Pentax 50-135mm f/2.8 ED (IF) SDM Autofocus Lens is designed for exclusive use with Pentax digital SLR cameras delivering the highest level of ultimate optical image quality. With aspherical elements special optical-glass elements and original lens coatings this lens is superior in terms of contrast clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness.
The 50-135mm features tightly sealed weather-resistant and dust-resistant construction to enhance durability for use in rain or dusty conditions. A new SDM system has been incorporated for smoother quieter auto focusing operation using a built-in supersonic motor. It also features the Pentax-original Quick-Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual-focus operation and Pentax-original SP (Super Protect) coating to repel dust water and grease.
- High performance telephoto zoom lens
- SDM system creates smoother quieter auto focus
- Weather resistant and dust resistant body
- Quick-shift Focus System for instant switching from auto focus to manual
- Pentax SP coating protects the exposed lens elements
- Three ED elements compensate for chromatic aberration
- Developed specifically for Pentax digital SLRs
- Focal length equivalent to 76.5mm to 207mm in the 35mm format