The AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens boasts a picture angle equivalent to a 27-300mm lens in the 35mm format and offers VR II image stabilization giving photographers the ability to shoot in challenging conditions at as many as 4 shutter speeds slower than would normally be necessary for striking image sharpness. Also new to its design is a zoom lock allowing users to apply specific resistance to the zoom mechanism to avoid unwanted changes in focal length. The tremendously versatile AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II is an ideal high-performance one-lens solution.
- 11x Zoom versatility – A remarkable 18-200mm one-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations. Picture angle equivalent of a 27-300mm lens in 35mm format.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization – Vibration Reduction engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible assuring dramatically sharper images.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements – Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration even at wide aperture settings.
- Three aspherical lens elements – Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations even at wide apertures.
- Zoom lock switch – Secures lens barrel at its minimum length.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) – Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) – For fast accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm – Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Focus to 20 inches – Extends versatility.
- M/A focus mode switch – Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.
- Flower-shaped lens hood – Included HB-35 lens hood. Shades the objective from unwanted image-degrading light.